it’s the end of a long week, and therefore my friends, it’s time for my friday finds. i could mention all the political issues of the day, but i’m just not in the mood. instead, i bring you a little more of that pantone color of the year: green — in a variety of manner, from fashion to decor, good old green goes a long way to lighten the day. have a great weekend, everyone. xo, victoria
- it’s really rather amazing the impact large but very inexpensive paper lanterns can make in a room. design on a dime!
- fine little day’s rose poster print is oh so cheery and i love all that color.
- doesn’t this studio look like the dreamiest spot to work? filled with greenery, art and all that lovely light!
- belonging to photographer Anna Malmberg this is such an inspiring studio space too.
- this image by photography duo ulas & merve just makes me want to one, wear more colorful socks, and two — take a long leisurely but stylish nap.
- speaking of being lazy — where they create photographed by frederik vercruysse is a lush place i could sit and read the days away.
- don’t you sometimes kinda wish we still got dressed like this? i mean, she’s wearing ‘glovelets’.
lisbon has long been on the bucket list, and our hearts only grow fonder for it as we stumble across more and more design gems. coffee shop a luz ideal is no different, and is immediately going on our must hit places when we do finally make it there. its owner teresa, and her architect husband are responsible for this adorable spot. its dreamy tiles remind us of old world lisbon, while the cheeky art brings us back to the now. stop in for a cup of coffee, and some sweet treats in our transitional winter to spring (more just trying to summon spring) wear this there. in case you were wondering what a luz ideal means, as i was, it directly translates to the ideal light — nothing seems more fitting for a morning spent here with our read this there the power of habit.
~ michaela d’artois, vérité published.
wear this there: pixie market teddy button faux fur coat; GanniBrown Dungarees from need supply; Clare V. Twill Foldover Clutch from anthropologie; need supply Vayarta flats in Bronze Metallic; need supply Kathleen Whitaker Rock Ring in Pyrite Quartz; Charlotte Lebeck Jade Earring from club moncaco; read this there the power of habit by charles duhigg; block shop kochi scarf; and anthropologie Coffee Shop Tee in rose.
thanks to your very positive response to last week’s new instagram series insta / pairings we’re back, with post numero two! it’s a lot of fun to find images i love and that compliment each other and then pair them up. i hope you find some interesting new instagrammers to follow, and see things just a little differently. there’s not a lot of method to my madness — i just enjoy seeing these images together.