well, isn’t this the loveliest looking loft-like space? recently featured on domino, it’s the home of creative couple Erika Garaerts and Charl Laubscher. the two took on the daunting task (all by themselves!) of converting a warehouse in the old Foy & Gibson Factory in Collingwood, a suburb of Melbourne, australia into a liveable, and very stylish place. they’ve turned something long forgotten and left in disarray into a minimalist modern, but charming home sweet home with killer high beamed ceilings and natural pine wood floors. for the full tour and some expert design advice, visit domino.
• photography courtesy of domino.
this week’s friday finds are brought to you by my codeine-laced cough syrup. i’m sorry — i’m a little silly, but i’ve got a bad bout of bronchitis and have been blogging from bed for over a week now, and i finally got into the doctor and got a prescription to rid myself of coughing my brains out. anyway, i’m loopy and sleepy and today you get deliriously pink. a bit over the top, perhaps — but pretty, right? i hope to be back in better form by next week. have a restful weekend everyone. xo, victoria
- love this very deliriously pink bedroom featured recently in vtwonen, especially that killer mirror (above + just below).
- that’s some very crazy carpeting right there, but i love/hate it.
- a sweet deer indeed. just because the world needs a little more sweetness right now.
- lonny featured a fun post on some amazing neon for grownups.
- i did a little round-up on lonny for great decor ideas under $100, including fine little day’s lovely vera poster.
- this is a smashing window seat redeux from blogger skunk boy.
- and finally, i love sasha bikoff’s very disco home featured coco & kelley.